How to get involved:
- Get involved in Staff Voice to share your views and those of your peers
- Give your time and expertise to support community learning projects
- Share your knowledge and expertise with your colleagues across the four partner schools and help raise standards for all
- Give your time to mutually help and support colleagues in need of a sounding board and advice
- Give your time and expertise to extra-curricular activities that you don’t get a chance to share through your day-to-day teaching
What could you get out?
- A deeper understanding of subject and leadership
- Development of leadership skills as well as time to reflect on one’s own development.
- Development of essential coaching skills
- Great satisfaction from introducing people to new, interesting and exciting pastimes
- The satisfaction of working for an employer where your voice counts